Ashley R. Oliver, Esquire, is a social justice thought leader and experienced civil rights attorney, bringing over 9 years of experience conceptualizing, planning, and executing impactful diversity, equity and inclusion programming and initiatives.
She aspires to take her years of lived experience as a Black woman turned yoga teacher and carefully curated professional expertise to make wellness spaces more diverse, inclusive, and equitable with radical empathy.
Here's just a short list of offerings that Ashley can bring to your wellness studio/organization:
- intimate or expansive team presentations on topics such as:
- unconscious bias,
- allyship and accomplices,
- bystander intervention,
- intersectional feminism,
- trauma-informed care and equity,
- holding difficult conversations about race,
- and much more
- working with you exclusively to stimulate cultural change, accountability, conscious learning and unlearning
- crafting culture assessments,
- climate surveys,
- social media messaging and content,
- internal and external messaging,
- custom organizational procedures,
- policy change,
- inclusive hiring guidelines/inclusive benchmarks,
- mission statement and values development,
- affinity group development,
- board development
*This is only a small offering of what can be customized to your organization's needs! If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact me.